Do you love literacy instruction? Want to help spread a love of learning and literacy? Join the RARC leadership team?
We have several leadership positions open for the 2020-2021 school year. Let us know if you are interested (or know someone who might be interested) in any of these positions. Brief descriptions are included below:
- Vice-President (helps to organize the fall conference and assists the President-Elect and President as needed). This a three year commitment and this person will transition to President-Elect and then President.
- Secretary (attends meetings and takes minutes approximately 4-5 meetings a year). This is a two year commitment.
- Treasurer (records our membership revenue and works with the VSRA treasurer to pay expenses). This is a two year commitment.
- Member at Large (attends meetings and shares responsibilities of the leadership team).
- Young Writers Chair (organizers the Young Writers contest and celebration).