Teachers as Readers Grant
Is there a professional book that you want to read, but don’t want to have to buy? RARC has the solution for you – apply for our Teachers as Readers grant!
The Richmond Area Reading Council is pleased to offer two grants for groups of teachers to purchase, read, and discuss children’s literature or professional books that further literacy instruction. One $250 grant will be awarded to a group from an elementary school, and one $250 grant will be awarded to a middle or high school group. A total of $500 we be awarded each year. Applications must be submitted digitally.
- Applicant must be a member of RARC.
- Groups must consist of 5 or more participants.
- Discussion group must meet at least 4 times from February through June 2020.
- Copies of receipts for books purchased must be submitted to the Grant Chairperson by July 1, 2020.
- Group leader must submit dates met, a list of participants, and a summary of the discussions to the Grant Chairperson by July 1, 2020.
- Grants will be announced by February 7, 2020.
For all questions, please contact Caroline Head at email@example.com.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2FLQQDJDeadline to apply: January 24, 2020